Monday, July 27, 2009

~Layla Love~

I'm doing a post about my little girl Layla.



I love her so much. i'll tell you some things she is.















sneaky.




FREAKY!!!!








i'm joking. We watch a show called Austin Stevens: Snake master, and he caught a horn devil

she is sleepy.








she's a little tied up....



I love how she takes a bath.

















She hunts bugs too.


she has a ant under her paw.



i love her so much. so no one can put a paw on my little girl.

HA HA HA!!!

Layla: thats all for now folks.

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhh so sweet ASH.

    You know I love Layla too and that says a lot for me!

    Glad that you love her so much, now you know how much I LOVE YOU!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Ashes, i love layla! i really do wish she could be mine, she's so pretty! glad she has you and that you have her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "sneaky" picture was gross! I looked at it forever at all different angles trying to figure out how it was Layla. Then I decided to move on and I realized it wasn't her. I as so glad!

    Layla is darling. Glad your parents let you have her. You are lucky!

    ReplyDelete