Friday, July 3, 2009

swimming!

i do swimming!!! it is so much fun. i love it. this is me at my first swim meet. (cute huh?) A LITTLE NERVOUS HERE!

I DID IT!!!!!!!! FIRST PLACE!
on 25 freestyle.






ready for second race. 25 backstroke!!





did it again. first place!





waiting for 50 freestyle!!! 2 laps. easy peasy!!!







it's time!






guess who!! ...............me!! i won. see. i'm already at the wall. yah!!!








First place, on all of the races. i'm proud of my self.but, i not only won









because i have a good coach.











but because i have a good teacher!!!

5 comments:

  1. yay Ashlyn girl! I am so proud of you and had such a great day. I know you were nervous but you went in and did your best! That's what counts!

    All of your hard work and practicing every day paid off for sure.....first place 3 times! wahoo. love you and so glad we got to spend time together! xoxo love ya sis. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo girl! You are awesome. Your best is what counts. It just happens that your best gets you 1st place. How fortunate for you!! You take after your lovely mother.

    Have fun swimming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when your mom swam. Man, she was awesome! You remind me of her! I am proud of you Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH...ps.....I love your song choice! Did you watch the new show Glee? This is the music from it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that I am so late posting. We were moving and it took a long time to get our new computer. I am so glad that you have tried swimming this summer. Its a great sport and I hope that you have fun doing it. I am glad that you did so well your first time. That is great!!
    Love,
    Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete