Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Flowers in kirtland


My post will be about flowers in kirtland. I took some pictures while i was there. i hope you like them.



I like these because of all the pretty colors.



























amazing don't you think?!




these were close by the temple. the kirtland temple.















flowers are beautiful in their own way.















LOVE IT!!!



i LOVE these!!! aren't they pretty?











wow!!!





I hope you enjoyed those pictures of .... Flowers In Kirtland

3 comments:

  1. Ashlyn

    AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!

    Your camera takes great pics, but not just that, you knew exactly the angle to take on those flowers.

    Seriously so so so so sos so so so BEAUTIFUL. Some of the pics (especially the first, took my breath away!!!!)

    I so wish I was with you!

    Great pics and great post! love ya girl!!

    xoxo mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that first comment was me, MOM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay. thanks mom. my favorite was those white flowers where you could see the rain drops.and those purple ones. i love taking close ups on flowers.

    ReplyDelete