Sunday, August 23, 2009

summer memories....

well, the summer is almost over. so, i'm going to share some special moments that happend this summer.


A wonderful 4th of july with claire bear!! miss you claire.









Me, Aus, Jake and Dad went to kirtland ohio to see our grandma and grandpa.(they're on a mission there)













some one is now wearing undies!!!




I had my champion ship swim meet at fairmont aqautic center.


(my mom will tell you about that on her blog)





we went to niagara falls!!






talk about AMAZING!!




we had my dads birthday!!! and brookes of course!!




happy birthday!!




and my mommy's birthday!!!! that was special too!!


we got 2 goldfish. the orange one is nemo and the gold one is lucky!!!


i went hiking with claire, gracie, and carson. uncle bear, angela, brett, troy, and my dad came too.

there are still a lot more special memories but i think this is enough!! TIME FOR SCHOOL TO START!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Holy moly what a great summer we have had!!!!!

    I love all of your pics, they bring back such happy great memories for me!

    Kind of makes me sad that is all over and now you kiddos leave me alllll day. But the good thing is that we have made such a great summer together.

    I love you Ashlyn, so very proud of you.

    Love you always,

    xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ash! You're so sweet! I wish i had a pic. of me and Claire Bear together! I always feel like they love you most! :) I wish my blog was that good! Seriously... We've had a great summer huh? Are you excited for school??

    Haha,
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure glad that you posted about your summer. It looked like such fun! Now that you blogged, you will always have a record of it. Way to Go. And it is not over as the Beach House is on the horizon. Lucky you. I love you,
    Grandma Penny

    ReplyDelete