Saturday, September 5, 2009

school year...

well, school has already started!!!! and I love it..... I think this will be a great year!!


I have a really great teacher. I think she is totally awesome. she is always happy! That is what I love the most. GO MRS. CASPERSON!!!



Walking to school!! the first day...that was a awesome day!




Me and my friends. just waiting for that bell.....


oh, and don't forget, Aus and his friends!!


this is my bestest friend whitney!! she is an awesome friend...thx, whit.

That was a very fun and cool day.

I think 5th grade will be my favorite!!!(so far. he he)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh Ash you are in 5th grade now!!! You are such a cute girl and I am sooooo LUCKY to have my "one and only!"

    But really I am so excited for you this year! MRs. Casperson is the B E S T. And you are class president...Way to go, you are going to love it.
    Thanks for always working so hard and doing your best! love ya girl.
    xoxo Mom
    p.s love the pics of you. so cute. and like your Miley song...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get to be Class President? That's awesome! You are such a doll. I'm so glad you love your teacher and school. Have fun. I'll see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your my best friend too girl!!! Can't wait to see you in the summer!! :)

    ReplyDelete