Saturday, March 7, 2009

draper temple

On march 6 me and my family went to draper temple. it was a honor to see the temple and all of those wonderful rooms. and i feel i can be close to jesus christ and heavenly father.
isn't that beautiful?!! it's so cool how it's placed on a mountain. at first it was hard to see it, cause it was gray and it blended in with the mountain.i was glad i could share that privlege with my family. and feel the holy ghost.
this was one of the views we saw when we were at the temple.
it was wonderful. i loved it. it was a time that i will never forget.

7 comments:

  1. you sound like such an intelligent, beautiful, loving girl!!! I hope my children grow up to be like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok sorry, I (ashlyn) erased the last comment b/c I was logged in as my mom....

    So I was saying, you are so nice, thank you. I'm sure your kids will grow up to be wonderful just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashlyn, I am so proud of you. I love this opportunity to get to know you better and your thoughts are not "litle" at all. They inspire me and help my spirit soar. I love the music on your blog too. I'm glad that you got to go there and what a great experience for you to share with your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ash, it is a beautiful temple. I'm glad you got the opportunity to go and see it! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ash, it was so SPECIAL to be able to go to the temple with all of us! I loved the way we felt when we went into the pretty rooms...! You know me and dad are so proud of you and love you so much. Great post sis!

    xoxo ALWAYS. mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks guys. i love you all. and i'm thankful. i thought i should do it. we all have to show how we appreciate the privlege in our own way. that just makes you, "you".

    ReplyDelete