Saturday, February 21, 2009

The cutest little thing on earth.







This is my little brother Mason. He is so cute!! i love him. He has the cutetest smile, and the only blondie!
like i said, the cutest and the most craziest smile! i love him. don't you?!


he likes to steal mom's coke and drink it!! you naughty little boy! ( in a good way)
he sometimes gets mad. and you DON'T want that to happen. "jake, i would watch out if i were you."
he likes miami dolphins too. i love his enthusiasum!
he also digs right into his food. he likes it. then he claps. i love him. now do you?
he loves to play with baby dolls. he treats them like they are real and he is their real dad.
he loves his beautiful mom. i love her too.
and he loves his dad!! i love him too. i think that is all cause i know that you can't resist.
we all love this boy. and you know it!!

6 comments:

  1. Ashlyn you got me crying right now. big. happy. tears.

    you are the cutest, sweetest, sister ever. Mace loves you so much. he even lets you change his diaper and take care of him.

    i am soooooo lucky to have you as my girl. YOu know how much i love you and how much i count on you. Your post was so special and you made me cry! You have a talent to express your feelings...i love reading your blog.

    love you love you. mommers

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mom, i love him so much i just thought it was time to do a post about him. i'm going to do a post on everyone in our family. and someother people. thanks for caring and i love you too. i will do you soon. i love you so much, i love your blog too. i love you bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! it made me so happy to read how much you love litle brother. he is so cute and easy to love. i am so proud that you can post and use pics and different colors and make your blog so nice. it is a great blog and you are a cool, sweet person. I hope that we can hang out more in about 4 months!!(can't wait). I love you,
    Grandma Penny
    p.s. I love the music you choose for your blog. we can all fly and choose our lives and choose to be happy. You made me happy today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks. i love mace. he is my one and only!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sweet thing. I am crying just like your momma. I love Mace just like my own. He is so cute and lovable and I have a feeling he will continue to be very spoiled! You're a great older sis. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ash, You know the one that has Mason feeding a Baby??? Well that's the baby doll he stole from my house....LOL. So next time I come over I might be wanting that.

    ReplyDelete