Tuesday, March 10, 2009

my new room

yesterday we we found the decorations for my room. and i will show you some pictures.( don't worry the paint is comeing soon, ha ha ha) these are three pictures of me. first one is me and my mom, second one is me and aus, last one is me when i was a baby!!!!








this is part of my dresser. and as you can see i have a " lean on me " poster. i love cats and dogs. then i've got like these angel dolls. i've got this letter in a frame as you can see. it is in pink. it's so cute and happy you will cry every time you read it to you kids. or you will cry when they read it to you. i might get a big picture of it and let you guys read it soon.
this is my american girl " Kathryn"!!! isn't se cute. she is just laying on my bed. last of all my angel!! i love kia with my all of my heart! i put angels all around her cause she is my ANGEL!

i love my new room.!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Ashlyn,
    i loved looking at the pics of how you are decorating your own room. It is so pretty and cute too. And also very grown-up. You have such good ideas with the cute pictures and how you decorate with the angels. I love your ideas. I also love the colors you used. You have very nice taste. I hope that you like it for a long time and iremember if you keep it clean, it will always make you happy and want to be in your room. I love you,
    Grandma Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash - your room is DARLING! I wonder if you'll get to paint it? (Better ask your dad)! I am also glad you got to go throught the Draper Temple. Very special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please go back to your post about warriorcats, i commented on it.

    ReplyDelete