Monday, August 16, 2010

Flowers In Colorado


Hey everybody! Sorry, I haven't been blogging for a while...But don't worry, I will be blogging a lot more!!



Anyway, You know how I have done a post on


Flowers in Ohio?



Well, now I am doing


Flowers In Colorado








Isn't that beautiful? But wait till you see these!





Do you like the Bumble Bee?


Very Pretty!

































































Well, I hope you've enjoyed The pics That I have showed you




But, before I end this post, I need to introduse A new member of the family!!



AVERY!




I'm sure All of you have heard about Layla....So after what happend we decided to get a new cat.



Isn't she adorable!!??







yep, there she is...





OH, and one more Thing...SCHOOL STARTS IN 2 DAYS!!


Wish Aus and I Luck, Because WE ARE GOING INTO JR. HIGH!! WAHOO!!!


(Hard Rock core is the core That Aus and I are in at school)

2 comments:

  1. Ashlyn-

    Love the pics..beautiful!!!

    Colorado has been SO fun to explore with you and the kids! Isn't amazing that every new place we go, there is always do and pretty things to see in nature!

    Glad you are blogging again girl...(now you have your camera back from me :)

    loves! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how beautiful your pictures were! The flowers were amazing! I hope you are doing great in middle school - it's so hard to believe you and Austin are that old! You are beautiful and a great blogger!

    ReplyDelete